Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47441 CHF / BYN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 74% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,656 (3,491 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)