Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14704 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,537 (元10,456) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)