Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14607 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,282 (22,466元) in Harbin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)