Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 35% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,622 ($1,610) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)