Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40513 CHF / TND
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,676 (4,136 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)