Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 78% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 700 (﷼ 22,245,702) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)