Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,029 (﷼ 80,366,576) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)