Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15369 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 67% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,168 (元14,105) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (12 minutes ago)