Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14990 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 67% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,009 (元13,406) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)