Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14598 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 65% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 876 (元6,000) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)