Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15369 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,501 (元22,782) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)