Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14670 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 61% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 980 (元6,681) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (44 minutes ago)