Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 46% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,351 ($1,350) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)