Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 CHF / CUC *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 3,711 (3,706 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 2,500 in Aarau.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)