Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14142 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,049 (元21,558) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)