Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30589 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,029 (R$ 9,904) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)