Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05537 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,475 (E£ 26,649) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)