Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05387 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 84% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 390 (E£ 7,239) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)