Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 CHF / GYD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 48% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,588 (745,480 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)