Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 36% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,589 (€1,479) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$297 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)