Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 35% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,020 (€3,701) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)