Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.176 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 28% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,945 (€4,204) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)