Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.172 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,329 (€4,547) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Bakersfield, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)