Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30589 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,539 (R$ 8,302) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)