Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14460 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,693 (18,626元) in Foshan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)