Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 24% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,718 (€4,040) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)