Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09808 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,083 (Bs 41,631) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)