Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 35% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,275 (101,219,193 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)