Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05265 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,855 (Mex$ 35,238) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)