Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31312 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,427 (R$ 4,558) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (21 minutes ago)