Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28249 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,454 (R$ 12,227) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)