Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26499 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,882 (R$ 10,875) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)