Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,537 ($2,555) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)