Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,072 ($1,064) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (37 minutes ago)