Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,977 (CH$2,028,620) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)