Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04421 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,605 (L 36,291) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)