Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 35% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,976 ($4,040) in Columbus, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (40 minutes ago)