Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14205 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 66% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,371 ($b16,693) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)