Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14690 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,088 ($b7,404) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)