Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 32% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,202 ($5,237) in Cleveland, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)