Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10190 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,463 (Bs 24,176) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)