Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 88% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 845 (Bs 57,810,553) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)