Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10080 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,654 (Bs 26,328) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)