Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10137 CHF / VEF *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,640 (Bs 26,047) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)