Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 CHF / KRW
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,131 (₩5,747,638) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)