Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,179 (41,611 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)