Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.749 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 37% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,939 (C$5,260) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)