Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05296 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 75% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 636 (Mex$ 12,014) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)