Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 16% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,389 (€4,645) in Cayenne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)