Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 12% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,475 (€4,650) in Cayenne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)