Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 23% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,905 (€2,711) in Cayenne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)