Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29746 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 65% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,178 (S/. 7,322) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)