Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 23% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,534 (792,003 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $835 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)