Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CHF / AOA
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,597 (424,488 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)