Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26900 CHF / SAR
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,717 (﷼ 13,817) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)