Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47479 CHF / BBD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 26% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,500 (11,584 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)