Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 CHF / MWK
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 64% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,400 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,312 (1,714,219 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)