Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14884 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,672 (元24,668) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)