Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14421 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,377 (元9,548) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 2,150 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)