Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14604 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,428 (元9,780) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)