Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14722 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,434 (元9,742) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)