Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,290 (2,976,364 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)