Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,458 (3,137,297 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)