Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,541 (3,154,319 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)