Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30578 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,826 (S/. 5,972) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (39 minutes ago)