Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28507 CHF / TMT
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 54% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,734 (6,084 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)