Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14783 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,968 (元26,843) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)