Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27419 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,726 (9,941TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)