Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,995 (﷼ 128,884,571) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)