Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,279 (3,226 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)