Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,846 (4,066 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)