Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,364 (5,218,927 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)