Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,492 (5,454,507 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)