Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 957 (﷼ 30,382,249) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (42 minutes ago)