Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.313 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,428 ($2,760) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (40 minutes ago)