Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,899 ($1,293) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)