Cost of living comparison between Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.831 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,053 ($1,764) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)